Morgan Phelps and Stern - Disbursement Advisory

Athol, Idaho 0 comments

I received the same letter claiming I was a winner of $2,997,500. Issue # 003-819122, deadline April 19, 2013. I had to pay a release fee of $20.

If its too good to be true . . it usually is a scam. I don't know for certain, but am not falling for it.

Enter at least 100 words . . what??? Is this a scam too???? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Review about: Disbursement Advisory.

Morgan Phelps and Stern - Morgan,Phelps,& Stern Grant Ashbury

Homestead, Florida 0 comments

Opening the letter stating you are a winner of $2,997,500.00 "OH ***" and litteraly had to take a ***.Thanks to this website found a *** scam.

Really if you think about it if you actually won that much money then why cant they take theres from your winnings and send you the rest. An actual check. Why arent these people in jail wtf. Really glad i didnt send the twenty dollars that i really didnt have to send in the first place.

*** had me dreamin in my new ride white dodge challenger with white 20's leather interior oh well i will gets mines.;)

Review about: Dreamer.

Morgan Phelps and Stern - Morgan,phelps and stern/payment agent Grant Ashbury

Chicago, Illinois 34 comments

Sent me an DISBURSEMENT ADVISORY letter stating that i had been confirmed as a winner of a $2,997,500.00 cash award.They wanted a $25.00 registrant fee.

I almost sent it to them but my wife advised me that it was a SCAM. I believe in helping people, so that is why I'm posting this complaint for everyone to read that uses this site. Please be careful with anything that appears to be to good to be true.

It probably is.There are a lot of evil people in the world and they hate the righteous.

Review about: Disbursement Advisory.

Comments

NOTE:

You can make this scam work in your favor!

1. Open a second checking account

2. Write the $20 check from that checking account

3. Make it payable to said winnings issuers

4. If they're legitimate, winnings will fund the account!

5. Transfer winnings in new account to your old account.

6. Close New account, live long and prosper! ,)

-------

7. If they're a scam, they'll cash check and you get nothing!

8. The backside of the check as banking transaction info

9. You can use this info to back-track to the bank that cached it

10. Which leads to the "Person(s)" that cashing the check!

11. Ya got'm! 8)

-------

12 can also return your $20 back to the bank for a refund due to "Services not received for payment rendered"

13 of course the bank will investigate to validate your claim

14 But in doing so, will retrieve/track vital information of the banking institution that processed the check, which again, leads to the payees receiving the check.

Either way, you win! :zzz

A. you get your money back

B. you get your winnings

C. you get the crooks at the other end.

D. may even then file a criminal/civil lawsuit...

baml

Sometimes you may need to go for it, (pay the $20) But as a bank check!

(they "DID" say Check, right?)

Then wait and see if they cash it!

If they do, then you got'm!

Because the information on the back of the check is the Banking information (they're connected with/Done business with) that converted into Cash!

Then await for your so-called winnings!

If nothing happens, you can always "RETURN" to the bank and got your REFUND for that check amount! And said Bank will then seek to retrieve the refund from the Institution that cashed it for the "Scammers" them are SHORT

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #669818

i git a letter to the person doing this should go to prison for reaping off nice people get off your buts and get a job and stop scamming people :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Homestead, Florida, United States #660668

They told me I won 2,997,500.00,all I have to is send them 20 dollars for processing fee.

sweetpea2013
Oneida, New York, United States #646723

i knew this was a scam just because they want money one time this other person send me a check i took it up there it was a scam man what are people getting in to even them scam people they need to get a life and live people alone unless they come to your home dont send no money out it only a scam

I'AM ON DISABILITY SENT THE FIRST PAYMENT THINKING MY WIFE WHO ALSO DISABLED WOULD HELP US INSTEAD CAN'T GET MY PRESCRIPTION WITH LOSS OF MONEY PLUS STAMP *** SHAME HOPE THEY GET PAYBACK FOR THIS EVIL DOING

Los Angeles, California, United States #640252

I have received this and roughly 6 others, from different people over the past few weeks.The only big payment drawing I am hoping for is from Publishers Clearing House.

These "Disbursement Advisery" notices are a scam, to a point. If you read the back, it gives you the odds of winning. The larger the amount, the less of a chance you have. If say that if you use your own envelop to send the papers back with no money...you should get $1.00.

Just for kicks and giggles, I am going to do that, to see what they do.If I get nothing, then shame on me.

Long Beach, Washington, United States #639995

I also received this same kind of letter and started checking it out.When I put there names in the search it brought me to this page.

I feel that something should be done and returning there mail in the reply envelope is a good start.

It will cost you a stamp but it will slow down there mail room.I beleived that it is to good to be true also.

i got this and they asked me for a $20.00 fee

REGINASPUPS
Smithville, Tennessee, United States #639807

I sent a letter to the scammers rather than money, they tried to scam my mother and this was not right.She is all the time getting letters saying she won an they want money to be sent to get what they said she won.

I've decided to stand up against these scammers, and not just comment. What other way can these people be stopped. Help make in known get your money back. Make it be known nations wide on TV NEWS stations in every state.

I sent this letter to the scammers in hopes of stopping them. Commenting on them helps let person know about them and be aware but it doesn't get people money back. The letters an money have to go to address they have to pick up. So why doesn't the government step in to help stop such scams.

Here is the letter sent to them. Stand together and stop these scammers get your money back. Help others get there's. HELLO ADDLESHAW,BIRD & MITCHELL,PMB 130, 1 HEWITT SQUARE, EAST NORTHPORT,NY 11731,OR SHOULD I SAY SCAMMER,ROBERS.THEIVES.SHOULD I GO ON.THE ONLY THING YOU GOT IS YOUR LETTER A STAMP I PUT ON THE ENVOLPE SO I COULD SEND YOUR JUNK BACK AND TO LET YOU KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN TURNED IN AS A SCAMMER.AND WITH THE OTHERS WHO COMMENT ON YOUR SCAM.THE VENGENCE IS MINE SAY THE LORD.AND I PRAY FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE YOU SCAMED THAT IT COMES BACK IN HUNDRED FOLDS THAT YOU LOOSE.YOU THINK YOU PROSPER BUT YOU NEVER WILL.YOU WILL LOOSE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.YOU HAVE TO LIVE THE SHAME OF TAKEING MONEY FROM EDERLY AND THE MISFORTANAT.BUT...

THIS IS PERSONAL TO ME FOR YOU TRIED TO SCAM MY MOTHER,AND I WILL MAKE SURE THIS GOES NATION WIDE.CAUSE YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A TERRIST.KEEP Y0UR JUNK.I HAVE CAREFULLY OPEN THIS MAIL TO MAKE SURE FINGER PRINTS CAN BE TAKEN.AN YOU HAVE TO PICK YOUR MAIL UP AT THE ADDRESSES YOUR MAIL GOES BACK TO. PLEASE BY ALL MEANS GO BACK AND PICK YOUR MAIL UP.EACH AND EVEREY PERSON THAT SEND MONEY TO YOU WILL GET MONEY BECAUSE I HAVE FILED A CLASS ACTIONS SUITE ON BEHALF OF ALL THE PERSONS THAT HAVE COMENTED AND WE WILL GET MORE FOR THEY WILL WANT TO NOTIFY THE ATTORNY TO GET THERE MONEY BACK PLUS MORE.

SO KEEP ON SENDING YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AND HAVE TO PAY ALL THE PEOPLE BACK YOU SCAMED.HOPE YOU FIND A REAL JOB AND QUIT SCAMING PEOPLE FOR YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT TPAY ALL THESE PEOPLE BACK YOU HAVE TAKEN FROM.

SIGNED THE IS VENGENCE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD!DO NOT TOUCH MY ANNOINTED!

Tampa, Florida, United States #639147

My mom received one of these letters, too, from Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell saying she won $2,997,500 and for her to send a $20 check to get her "prize". :upset

to mom Sacramento, California, United States #639623

Oh wow!!!!I received my good fortune letter today 04/19/2013.

Lol lmao but thankful to friends here for guidance. I knew better.

Thank all of you for being here, and stay blessed.From a friend

to Gramma Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #639656

Me too... But I always search to see if these letters are scams before sending any fee and such. Almost all of them are.

I received a letter also for the Guaranteed payment of $2,997,500.00 and amount due for release $20.00. I am glad to research it. Sounded too good to be true, especially with this bad economy.

sflynn61
Providence, Rhode Island, United States #634642

ive come to believe the only money we get for "free" is what we earn by the sweat off our brow and the ability within us.

I received the same letter as the others and almost sent the $20 until I checked this site.

The $20 won't break me and I felt that it might do someone some good. (Naive me!) No one gets something for nothing and even in the literary world when you publish a book (As I have several) there are scam artists out there that are very good at taking your money.

beverlydean1954
Rome, Georgia, United States #623364

I to recieve this letters from Morgan,phelps&stern,payment agent Grant Ashbury at least twice a month!they also wanted to send me 2,997,500.00 for 20 dollars,I fell for it the first 3 times,then I started sending them letters asking where my money was,i've never got a response on my letters, but I still recieve their letters wanting money!

I would like to get my money back from these scammers!!!!!:cry :eek :?

to beverlydean1954 #731343

You fell for it 3 times!!!!!!

LIRELAND_11

Today i got another letter from Morgan,Phelps,& Stern/payment agent Grant Ashbury. This time they are asking for a $20.00 registrant fee.Again they advised me that this will be the only notification that i will receive. they say that once again i'am the winner of a cash prize totaling $2,997,500.00 I will never send money for something that i have supposed to have won.

to LIRELAND_11 Orlando, Florida, United States #628254

I received the same today I'm happy to find out by Google before I sent them my $20. I hope someone can stop them from hurting too many people.

Wallingford, Connecticut, United States #603937

I am sure that this is another scam, may be like the letters we recieve from Nigeria. When anyone ask you tp pay money to get money like this , it should go straight to garbage. No one gives you nothing so be careful,never give money or your information

Ocala, Florida, United States #589347

I received one of these letters.It had an amount that I won $2,997,500.00.

Send them $20.00 to release the check. I always check the internet for scams.

Sure enough it is listed as a scam!:zzz

Savannah, Georgia, United States #585745

I would like to say this is so wrong to the American people when will all this scamming stop it seems that they have a scam for everything.Thanks to this site it help me to not be a victim Thanks so much again

I also received a letter from Northrup,Winslow, and Partners (NWP)stating that I had won $2,319,617.32 dollars.They are asking me to send $20.00 dollars to claim this amount.

Again, that's a "red flag" right there. It states that it must be postmarked by Dec, 24th 2012. Thank goodness I decided to go on-line and investigate. There is no phone number nor e-mail address on the letter.

This is a scam and if anyone receives such a document, please do not send any money to them.

Be on alert, please.If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

I received a letter from these people stating that I won a sweepstakes prize 0f $2,201,071.00 dollars today.These people are asking for $25.00 assessment and processing fee.

That right there is a "red flag" my friends.

Do not fall for this scam, if it was legit, they would send the check immediately without asking for any payments.I thank you all for writing your experience and sharing them with everyone.

#581997

I received a letter this week asking for $20 to release a check for $ 2,997,500. My frist thought was to check the company on the internet, so thanks to all of you who help make other aware of this scam. Be Blessed!!

I just got the same letter.I always do my look online.

I was told that if you have to send cash to get cash, then it is a scam.Never send cash!!!!

to a mom. Phoenix, Arizona, United States #645934

I recieved this crapp also asking for $20 and some other scam mail asking for money Don't ever send these people your money put it in their returned envelope addressed back to them and send it to th 8) enm the same junk they send you less $20 8)

i just got thesame letter today like what you guys have., its sounds so true but i knew it is a scam ., so what i did is i search , and this is what i found. so thank you guys., it helps a lot.

I also received the same letter giving me the same winnings.It has to be a scam, think about it, look at how many people are to get the same amount of winnings.

Terrible!

If we all gave 20, Thats alot of money.:sigh :sigh :sigh

I've received this document as well, but from what i gather no one has actually confirmed it is a scam by haveing sent the money.they have been told it is a scam.

What if its the real deal???i think if i had an extra 20 bucks lieing around i'd send it to find out for sure.

I got the same letter.I'm responding with a request that the prossessing fee be taken out of the total of the money they say they are going to send me.

That's simple enough.I'll either get the millions, or I'll get nothing and I won't be getting robbed for $25.00.

LIRELAND_11

since my first encounter with morgan,phelps and stern.I have not heard anymore from them.

I was advised that the letter from them was a scam attempt so i did not send them any cash.I encourage everyone to investigate any company through the internet if you feel that the offer is to good to be true,it probably is a scam.

LIRELAND_11

:)I also want to warn everyone to be aware of emails that say they are from a FBI agent,who threathens you with prosecution by the Texas Supreme Court on CONSIGNMENT INTERCEPTION.A man that said he was agent JOHN EDWARD of the FBI 33 Liberty Street New York,NY 10045, United States Phone#6463408961 ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION-FBI.This man attempted to get money from me,stating that i was the beneficiary of $4.1 million. I contacted the FBI and the agent on duty informed me that it was a scam.They don't contact you through emails.They knock on your door and show credentials.So everyone please be on alert.

i just recieved the same exact letter glad i looked it up first saved me alot of hassle. :grin

to monique trevino Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #627990

Thank You every one for the info.I was going to send $20.00 tomorrow to these people.

good thing I looked them.I'm very :) grateful